Selected recent consulting projects
Policies and strategies
- Strategic planning workshops, Australian Centre for Photography, 2019-
- Expert panel, Sydney 2050, Citizen’s Jury Project, City of Sydney Council, October 2019.
- Strategic planning facilitation, Studio A, 2017 and 2019.
- Rocky Hill War Memorial Museum Strategic Plan, Goulburn Mulwaree Council, 2019.
- Strategic planning 2019-2023, I.C.E, 2017- 2019.
- Regional Art Gallery Strategic Plan, Bathurst Regional Council, 2015.
- Strategic Business Plan, Australian Centre for Photography, 2014.
- Bundanon Strategic Plan, Bundanon Trust, 2007 – ongoing
- Cultural Impact Assessment component of Social and Health Impact Assessment Study for 2018 Commonwealth Games, with Australia Street Company, for Gold Coast City Council, 2013.
- Arts and Cultural Priorities and Opportunities Project, for Parramatta City Council, 2012.
- Events and Precinct Activation Business Planning for Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, 2011.
- Strategic Business Plan, Bundanon Trust, 2010 – 2015, 2011.
- AORA Strategic Plan 2010 -2013, AORA Children’s Literature Research Centre, NSW, 2010.
- Strategic Business Plan 2010-2015, National Association for the Visual Arts.
- Strategic Business Plan, Bathurst Regional Art Gallery, for Bathurst Regional Council, 2010.
- Strategic Plan, The Octapod Association, 2009
- Upper Hunter Cultural Centre Business Plan, UHMRL Committee, 2009.
- Hurstville Library Museum and Gallery Strategic Plan, for Hurstville City Council, 2009.
- New England Regional Art Museum Strategic Business Plan, for NERAM Ltd, 2009.
- Centrehouse Arts Centre Review and Strategic Plan, Centre House, Lane Cove, 2016.
- Exhibitions Branch, State Library of NSW, Business Plan and Operations Review, SLNSW, 2013.
- Visual Arts Review, Townsville City Council, 2012.
- Business Model Review, Blue Mountains Cultural Centre, for Blue Mountains City Council, 2010.
- National Motor Racing Museum Management Review, Bathurst Regional Council, 2010
- Regional Gallery Strategic Management Review, Griffith City Council, 2006
Cultural and facility planning
- Waterloo Arts and Cultural Study, Urban Growth Development Corporation, 2017-2019.
- Facility futures – scoping and planning, I.C.E, 2017-2018.
- Western Sydney Centre for Writing Scoping Study, Westwords, 2016.
- Avalon Beach Cultural Mapping Project, Avalon Preservation Association, 2015.
- Wirian Martin Sharp House Future Options Study, Sydney Living Museum, 2016.
- Liverpool Cultural and Community Facility Study and Business Plan, Liverpool City Council, 2015.
- Cultural Plan 2014 -2017, for Port Stephens Council, 2014.
- Tulkiyan Heritage House Feasibility Study, with Clive Lucas Stapleton & Partners, for Ku-ring-gai Council,
- Feasibility Study Stage 1 for Griffith Regional Art Gallery Redevelopment, for Griffith City Council, 2011.
- Feasibility Study for Southern Tablelands Regional Art Gallery, for Wingecarribee Shire Council, 2011
- Business Plan for Albury Regional Art Gallery Redevelopment for AlburyCity, 2011.